about me

My photo
I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer located in Long Island, New York. Here is my journal, where I record some of my latest work, my surroundings and observations. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will have fun, and drop me a line - would love to hear from you!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Stacey and Peter


This past Saturday I had a pleasure to photograph Stacey and Peter wedding.  They met in the gym where Stacey is an awesome instructor and dance choreographer.  I adore summer weddings, and this one was very laid back in Peter's parents backyard.  The day was full of summer dresses, summer flowers, and some soft summer rain.  And tones of sweet love:

In the garage:




Stacey and her hard dancer's body:



After dinner, bride entertained the crowd and her new husband with a hip-hop performance to "their" songs!




XOXO