about me

My photo
I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer located in Long Island, New York. Here is my journal, where I record some of my latest work, my surroundings and observations. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will have fun, and drop me a line - would love to hear from you!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend in the City

Love weekends in the City...  this Saturday was a little rainy, but for taking pictures whatever the weather! 




Sunday.  As always, love Washington Park! Kids are such a wonderful subjects.


The girl with ponytails would really trade her hullahop for that jump in the water...



Then I let my man carry the camera,

and he caught me going bananas over noodles...


and between the racks...



Everybody who knows me, know that I don't mess around when it comes to food.  Especially deserts.  That raw-vegan cheesecake with raspberries on top had my name on it! (from my favorite Pure Food and Wine restaurant take out)